Friday, July 31, 2009
STORY- HER NIGHTS
Dear readers this is in continuation to the story published before. Before reading this story please read the story “She was my sex teacher” in Aunt Category. From this story onwards I shall be narrating you different stories which happened with both of us (my aunt and I). That is why the name of this story is Her Nights. You will read various sexperiences of her nights with me in volumes to come. In this and coming volumes you will actually see the fantasies what both of us had been dreaming while having sex. After staying separate we could put the fantasies in practice. Please note that all the dialogues were in Marathi and Hindi language and are translated in English so all the readers can understand. So let us go ahead. After the first fuck with my aunt the game did not continue everyday as my parents were around. It so happened that I got job in another town where we have our own house and it is always locked. I had to go another town to take this assignment but my problem was who is going to take care of my daily needs like cooking etc. Hence, my parents suggested that my aunt shall follow me and she shall take care of my needs. My aunt refused at first instance but later on joined me. After packing our complete load we drove to our house in another town by my car. She was sitting next to me in the car, but did not speak a single word throughout the journey. It seems she was not really happy with us staying together. May be it was because there was not much of age difference between us and she had to stay with me. The house was already well furnished and only needed sweeping which she did it. Both of brought food stuff and everything to fill in the house as next day I had to go to work and she had to give my lunch box early in the morning. Once we settled down she started telling me the truth, she was feeling guilty of what we had been doing for quite a few days and now since we are going to stay together the relationship will be more close and intimate. I told her that I use to love her a lot and she too loved me. This was love and lust blended together but could not marry cause of social stigma. She said “Don’t know what people will be talking about our relationship.” But I told her that they will still think that we are aunt and nephew and hence we shall not show off before someone. She agreed but said that too come out of this guilt she needs whisky to drink tonight. Anyways, we had already brought everything in the house from the supermarket and the bar in the house was already filled with liquor. She started cooking food and kept everything ready for the dinner. I got some hindi films for entertainment and we watched a film by sipping some whisky. After having drinks we had our dinner and still kept on watching films. It was almost 9 at night and we decided we should sleep by 10:30 as I had to go to office next day morning. As we were watching I hold her hand and asked her if she is come back in good mood as she used to be before. She did not say anything. Then I hold her head near my chest and caressed her face. She put her hand around me but did not say anything. Slowly, I moved my hand in her hair and hold her face in my hands and kissed her on her chicks. Very slowly I came near her lips and started kissing her. Both of us started sucking each other tongues but she stopped immediately. I saw that she was not in good mood still. Then I slowly pushed her on the floor on the carpet in the hall and started kissing her by mounting on her. She lay down cold and still thinking. I opened her buttons of her night dress and moved my hand on her breast. She took a heavy breath but still she was quiet. After that I started sucking her breast. As I was sucking her breast she said slowly with heavy breaths that “this was what I was afraid of and I knew this will happen”. I said “yes but you know we have been doing this for long and now we are free birds so let it happen and don’t stop me”. She was cold. I removed my boxers and pulled her panties down. I spread her legs with my legs and started kissing her. She started resisting a bit and said “please leave me uh uh uh”. I did not care what she said and continued to push my dick inside her cunt. As soon as my dick entered she said “Ahhhhhhhhhh, please don’t do it on me tonight I am not in mood”. I said “let me do it and you will enjoy”. Then she said “ok if you wish you continue what you want to do and rape me but then you have to satisfy me completely and must not release before I get my climax”. I said “don’t worry I will whatever you wish and satisfy you.” I was very slow in giving the jerks as I knew she was not in good mood. She was still cold and wasn’t responding. After that I became excited and started fucking her hard. She was completely wet down and she lifted her legs so that I will release it quick. I gave solid jolts on her and she lay like a dead woman. Suddenly my speed increase so much that she screamed and said “Enough remove it out please I am begging you. Leave me tonight. You are too much please take it out.” Her forehead was wrinkled and her expressions were confusing for me. She was touching my chest with both her hands. Then she moved her hands on my back and rubbed my back and again gave support to me from my chest. I was continued to fuck her. I knew she was excited too by now and was hot but did not show the signs. Her face expressions were the same and kept on saying in Marathi “ahh ahh remove it, remove it, remove it” continuously. I knew this means she wanted more and wanted her climax. As I was about to release I told her “please take your legs up completely I am going to release my sperms.” She took up her legs and as she continued saying “remove it remove it remove” in Marathi she suddenly screamed “aaaaiiiiiiiii aah aah aah aah” panting loudly “aah aah aah” as she got her climax and suddenly I spurted out my sperms. I just fall on her after releasing my sperms inside her pussy and did not even get down from her. She lied down on the floor like a dead woman with eyes wide open staring at the ceiling and I was on top of her with my head inserted in her neck and my chest pressing her breast and both of our hands holding each other but now the grip was loose as both had finished each other. Both of us were completely exhausted with the fuck of the night. Then, I got down and lay down besides her hugging her. She did not move at all and got up and stood naked holding her head in her hands. She said “you have finished me today, you fucked me completely and now I am happy because you gave me the pleasure. Please hold me and keep always with you. This was my fantasy so I was behaving like this”. She further said “you are my darling and more than anything else in life. I love you so much.” I hold her in my arms and took her to the bedroom and we went to sleep. The stories will continue in the coming volumes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment